Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 2017 Biblioblogger Carnival: Call for Posts!







I am this month's host.

If you or someone you know would like to be featured in an internationally respected blog carnival on my internationally admired blog then do send me a little email with a link and I'll sort you out. If you are worried about being included, don't. Bribery can easily make up for a lack of quality in a blog post. ;-)

If you don't have a blog of your own but want to include some amazing thought or research you have been working on . . . . fear not, send me your stuff and I'll let you know if I will condescend to post it on my amazing blog as a guest post. It could be your big chance to become rich and famous (but probably isn't).

Deadline for inclusion is 5pm on the 30th March, New Zealand time (UHT+12).

Look forward to your submissions. :-)

(Please don't post submissions in the comments, email me, thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus treats the Syrophoenecian Woman as a Disciple

[This is an extract from my essay "Breaking Bread: The Power of Hospitality in the Gospel of Mark" which you can read in full and ...